On Mon, 7 Aug 2023 14:09:51 GMT, Lukasz Kostyra <lkost...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> `setHeight()` / `setWidth()` were ignored if called after `sizeToScene()`
>> and before `show()`.
>> Now the `sizeToScene` flag is unset in these methods to ensure the right
>> values are set when the window is shown.
>
> modules/javafx.graphics/src/test/java/test/javafx/stage/WindowTest.java line
> 85:
>
>> 83:     }
>> 84:
>> 85:     @Test
>
> Minor - I think it would be best to keep old code untouched to not mix up the
> file history in Git, should we ever need it.

Good suggestion. The following sentence from the [code style section of the
CONTRIBUTING
guidelines](https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md#coding-style-and-testing-guidelines)
 provides this advice:

* Avoid making changes that are unrelated to the bug you are fixing. This
includes fixing minor errors such as warnings, spacing / indentation, spelling
errors, etc, in code that you aren't otherwise modifying as part of your fix.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1195#discussion_r1286031638