On Fri, 18 Aug 2023 13:38:43 GMT, Michael Strauß <mstra...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> That's because the table row remains `focused` even if you change the scene's
> focus owner to the "focus lost" button

I see. But to be honest, the table focus code is not optimal as it contains
multiple focus workarounds which can be better solved with `focusWithin`. So we
should first look what can be improved here. Thanks for looking that up.

One a side note, I remember that there is a ticket to clarify what to do when
the `focusWithin` count is negative. We don't need to solve this in this PR,
bur maybe for the future we should consider logging an info or something
similar, in case we find another case where this can get negative.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1210#issuecomment-1684108048