On Thu, 7 Sep 2023 18:26:50 GMT, Andy Goryachev <ango...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Snapping introduces differences between computed values and snapped values,
> so we need to use non-zero tolerance when checking for equality.  The maximum
> tolerance is (1 / scale) - one display pixel scaled back to the local
> coordinates.
>
> The tests have been modified to use the scale-specific tolerance.
>
> Tested with macOS at scale 1.0 and win11 at scales (100%, 125%, 150%, 175%).

Tested the changes in MacOS and Windows at different scales. Tests execute
without error in all the cases.
Added minor comment inline.

tests/system/src/test/java/test/robot/javafx/scene/tableview/TableViewResizeColumnToFitContentTest.java
 line 69:

> 67:     @Test
> 68:     public void resizeColumnToFitContentTest() {
> 69:         double wid0 = table.getColumns().get(0).getWidth();

The variable names are changed to make L75 and L77 single line? the previous
name was easy to understand in my opinion.

tests/system/src/test/java/test/robot/javafx/scene/treetableview/TreeTableViewResizeColumnToFitContentTest.java
 line 70:

> 68:     @Test
> 69:     public void resizeColumnToFitContentTest() {
> 70:         double wid0 = treeTableView.getColumns().get(0).getWidth();

Same as the comment in previous file. The variable names are changed to make
L76 and L78 single line? the previous name was easy to understand in my opinion.

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1234#pullrequestreview-1616784990
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1234#discussion_r1319430653
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1234#discussion_r1319435705