Yes please keep this open.

Having adequate Theme development support would be great and I think
wouldn't require much effort (right now custom theme support in JavaFX is
faulty IMO).
Looking forward to the StyleTheme API so you can define multiple
stylesheets as user agent stylesheets.

(sorry to be annoying about this but as a long time custom theme developer
I've been looking forward to this for ages)

> >> Please read [this document](
> https://gist.github.com/mstr2/9f46f92c98d3c86aa6a0b4224a9a6548) for an
> introduction to the Platform Preferences API, and how it interacts with the
> proposed style theme and stage appearance features.
> >
> > Michael Strau? has updated the pull request incrementally with one
> >
> >   Handle key removals

Let's keep this open.

--
Pedro Duque Vieira - https://www.pixelduke.com