On Tue, 31 Oct 2023 14:54:01 GMT, Kevin Rushforth <k...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Jayathirth D V has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>> additional commit since the last revision:
>>
>>   Add common util function
>
> modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/native-decora/SSEUtils.cc line 187:
>
>> 185: }
>> 186:
>> 187: bool checkRange(JNIEnv *env,
>
> It would be helpful to add a comment indicating that this will return true if
> the range check fails and false if it is OK.

@kevinrushforth thanks for your inputs. I thought for sometime about how to
name this function like notInRange() or outOfRange() but since it is checking
so many parameters i didn't change function name. I have added comment about
what the function is doing as pointed by you.

Also @arapte mentioned a small nit offline about how we can keep src/dst
arguments on same line instead of dividing them. I have updated that also.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1272#discussion_r1379662928