> Modified the resize algorithm to work well with fractional scale, thanks for
> deeper understanding of the problem thanks to  @hjohn and @mstr2 .
>
> It is important to note that even though the constraints are given by the
> user in unsnapped coordinates, they are converted to snapped values, since
> the snapped values correspond to the actual pixels on the display.  This
> means the tests that validate honoring constraints should, in all the cases
> where (scale != 1.0), assume possibly error not exceeding (1.0 / scale) (I
> think).

Andy Goryachev has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a
merge or a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes
brought in by the merge/rebase. The pull request contains 26 additional commits
since the last revision:

 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into 8299753.resize
 - tolerance
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into 8299753.resize
 - undo merge
 - no new api
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into 8299753.resize
 - cleanup
 - using snap inner space api
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'origin/master' into 8299753.resize
 - Merge branch 'ag.8311527.snap.inner' into 8299753.resize
 - ... and 16 more: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/compare/04f96b60...5e855022

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1156/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1156/files/abd9af92..5e855022

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=1156&range=06
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=1156&range=05-06

  Stats: 10124 lines in 176 files changed: 8090 ins; 1248 del; 786 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1156.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jfx.git pull/1156/head:pull/1156