Hello,

I recently stumbled upon a weird rendering issue and managed to reproduce it, at least inside my own application: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcMVIOkk-84 . Sadly I don't have the time to create a minimal reproducible example right now.

I suspect the problem occurs when a ToolBar is width-constrained and has to wrap some of its content. If a node in the toolbar that is not wrapped changes its width but no wrapping change occurs, as shown in the video when I try to open the search bar, the calculations break and somehow corrupt all nodes to the right of it.

The application is running with JavaFX 21.0.1 on Windows 10.

Best regards, Christopher