On Wed, 15 Nov 2023 22:00:13 GMT, Alexander Zuev <kiz...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Create implementation for Slider and Stepper accessibility protocols.
>> Fix mapping.
>> Fix performAction parameter type in declaration.
>
> Alexander Zuev has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Adding accessibilityMinValue and accessibilityMaxValue

>        But with, [8284544: [Win] Name-Property of Spinner cannot be changed
> #1291](https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/pull/1291) , the value of spinner is
> not read

This is corrected in #1291, Please ignore above comment.
Above is not a side effect of this PR, but it was an issue with #1291
I have corrected the same and Spinner gets read same as before, with #1291  and
with both #1291 & this #1226

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1226#issuecomment-1823180199