On Wed, 6 Dec 2023 19:59:19 GMT, Andy Goryachev <ango...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> macOS again, System Settings -> Accessibility -> Display
>
> should an update be sent when changing
>
> * invert colors
> * increase contrast
> * display contrast (this seems to affect display's gamma, so probably not)

These options are more like a post-processing effect of macOS, they don't
affect the actual values of system colors. You'll notice that when "invert
colors" is selected, the JavaFX window actually changes colors (without any
change in how we render the window).

I think we shouldn't include those options at the moment, and see whether
anyone really needs this info in the future.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1014#issuecomment-1843728227