Hi Everyone,

Sorry for the delay - but I couldn’t find the time to extract the
TestApplication for this bug.
Luckily, I found another application, which is also open source, which is
affected by the application.

I'm speaking about https://www.jfx-central.com/ - both the desktop and web
versions are affected.
I’ve seen a performance deterioration of 10x when switching pages when
using JavaFX21 compared to JavaFX20.

I’ve created a ticket with further instructions on how to test it:
https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8322795

Greetings

Florian Kirmaier