There are several issues (bugs and enhancements) still targeted to jfx22 in JBS. Given that we are in rampdown for JavaFX 22, and that fixes first go into the master branch for jfx23, I will bulk moved all of them to jfx23 shortly. Once they are fixed and integrated into master for jfx23, they might be candidates to backport to jfx22 depending on the policies for the then-current rampdown phase. In that case, Skara will create a jfx22 backport so there is generally no need to do anything ahead of time.

-- Kevin