This is regression from JDK-8262365. JDK-8262365 introduced support for
hardware pause for audio device. For some reason we will skip ~500 ms of audio
data after such pause. It is not noticeable for large audio files, but for
anything small like sound effects 1-3 seconds long it is noticeable and makes
short audio effects unusable without re-creating MediaPlayer after each
playback. Fix/workaround is to disable hardware pause. I did not figure out why
hardware pause skips audio data.

Commit messages:
 - 8308955: MediaPlayer/AudioClip skip data on seek/loop

Changes: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1346/files
 Webrev: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=1346&range=00
  Issue: https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8308955
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1346.diff