On Mon, 29 Jan 2024 21:29:31 GMT, Laurent Bourgès <lbour...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> Fixed scale=0 in DMarlinPrismUtils + added new test Scale0Test.java
>
> Laurent Bourgès has updated the pull request incrementally with one
>
>   fixed copyright years of modified files + fixed comments in
> DMarlinPrismUtils

In my local system I couldn't reproduce the test failure that we saw here in
JavaFX pre-submit tests. Since the fix was done in system test for the test
failure, I was wondering how the unit tests failed in the first place. Could be
a one time failure due to some other issue but same tests failed in all the 3
platforms.
Could you please check if the failure was due to any code change?

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1348#issuecomment-1916385345