+1

PNG Screenshots on macOS retina might easily be 3MB or more.

-andy

From: openjfx-dev <openjfx-dev-r...@openjdk.org> on behalf of Christopher
Schnick <crschn...@xpipe.io>
Date: Wednesday, February 14, 2024 at 07:33
To: openjfx-dev@openjdk.org <openjfx-dev@openjdk.org>
Hello,

over the last few days I ran into the attachment size limit of this
mailing list several times, causing the mails to be suspended until they
are approved. There is also I think another mail still in the moderation
queue.

I think it would be a good idea to increase the size limit to allow for
screenshots to be sent, especially since JavaFX is graphical and will
involve screenshots more than the average JDK mailing list. Of course
you can also just link to a third-party site where you uploaded the
image, but that is also not an ideal solution. I think being able to
send at least a 1920x1080 screenshot would be a good start. That would
also make the life of the moderators easier.

Best
Christopher Schnick