> A listener was added but never removed.
> This patch removes the listener when the menu it links to is cleared. Fix for
> https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8319779

Johan Vos has updated the pull request with a new target base due to a merge or
a rebase. The incremental webrev excludes the unrelated changes brought in by
the merge/rebase. The pull request contains 11 additional commits since the
last revision:

 - Merge branch 'master' into 8319779-systemmenu
 - Add additional test for IOOBE detection.
   This test comes from JDK-8323787
 - Revert some of the conditional bindings.
   Clear menu construction when an menuitem that is a menu needs to be removed
   Add a test for the latter
 - Merge remote-tracking branch 'upstream/master' into 8319779-systemmenu
 - Cleanup test
 - Add shim class so that we can access the references to com.sun.glass.ui.Menu
instances.
   Add a test to make sure those references are gone.
 - Revert WeakInvalidationListeners and use new listener resource management
approach.
 - Fix more memoryleaks due to listeners never being unregistered.
 - These changes are related to JBS-8318841 so we want to have that code in
   as well.

   Merge branch 'master' into 8319779-systemmenu
 - process reviewers comments
 - ... and 1 more: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/compare/fc461323...ec7308df

Changes:
  - all: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1283/files
  - new: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1283/files/5f2070fb..ec7308df

Webrevs:
 - full: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=1283&range=09
 - incr: https://webrevs.openjdk.org/?repo=jfx&pr=1283&range=08-09

  Stats: 295029 lines in 6634 files changed: 173988 ins; 83982 del; 37059 mod
  Patch: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1283.diff
  Fetch: git fetch https://git.openjdk.org/jfx.git pull/1283/head:pull/1283