On Sat, 9 Mar 2024 12:35:22 GMT, Nir Lisker <nlis...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> John Hendrikx has updated the pull request incrementally with two additional
>> commits since the last revision:
>>
>>  - Remove commented code in BitSetTest
>>  - Remove unnecessary addAll overrides
>
> modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/javafx/css/StyleClass.java line 32:
>
>> 30:  * @deprecated for removal
>> 31:  */
>> 32: public final class StyleClass {
>
> Needs the `@Deprecated(forRemoval = true)` annotation on the class, and the
> doc tag needs an explanation of why it's being removed ("erroneously
> exposed", "no longer needed", "flawed from the start"...) and what should be
> used instead, if at all.

I added it.

Technically, we could leave this class in, but it would just be a dead class
that serves no purpose within FX, at least, once the `SimpleSelector` and
`CompoundSelector` classes have been moved to internal packages.

I'm wondering if I should add any deprecations in this PR at all, as now it
requires a CSR.  This could be all handled in the PR that moves these classes
to internal packages.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1316#discussion_r1518575434