On Tue, 19 Mar 2024 22:34:17 GMT, Nir Lisker <nlis...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> The only issue with this style is - it's hard to set breakpoints.
>> In this case it's not that important.
>> Thank you!
>
> It's a matter of style mostly, so I don't really mind it. The debug issue can
> be remedied by adding breakpoints inside Lambdas, which all IDEs support I
> think (Eclipse and IntelliJ for sure).

"inside lambdas" - inside the referenced methods you mean?  yes, but if that
method is frequently called it's not what I want.  There is no way to set a
breakpoint at the moment of lambda invocation, I think, at least not in Eclipse.

PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1407#discussion_r1531211388