On Thu, 2 May 2024 10:06:23 GMT, drmarmac <d...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> This PR adds the missing checks, as well as code documentation that an
>> IndexOutOfBoundsException may be thrown.
>
> drmarmac has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   JavaDoc updates

Thanks for updating the docs. I did leave one more suggested change to use
`{@code ...}` for code case.

Also, can you please merge in the latest upstream master?

modules/javafx.base/src/main/java/javafx/collections/transformation/TransformationList.java
 line 121:

> 119:      * @param index the index in this list
> 120:      * @return the index of the element's origin in the source list
> 121:      * @throws IndexOutOfBoundsException if the index is out of range
> (<code>index &lt; 0 || index >= size()</code>)

In javadoc comments, we prefer using `{@code ... }` rather than the raw HTML
tags. This also allows using `<` rather than `&lt;`.

Suggested change:

... ({@code index < 0 || index >= size()})

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1432#pullrequestreview-2035586643
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1432#discussion_r1587540290