On Tue, 28 May 2024 16:15:25 GMT, Michael Strauß <mstra...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> This PR fixes the incorrect computation of the `CornerRadii.uniform` flag for
> the 16-argument constructor.
>
> I've also added tests for all other constructors.

LGTM

modules/javafx.graphics/src/main/java/javafx/scene/layout/CornerRadii.java line
315:

> 313:                 bottomRightHorizontalRadiusAsPercent ||
> bottomRightVerticalRadiusAsPercent ||
> 314:                 bottomLeftVerticalRadiusAsPercent ||
> bottomLeftHorizontalRadiusAsPercent;
> 315:         uniform = topLeftHorizontalRadius == topLeftVerticalRadius &&

I found the diff a bit troubling to read, but from what I gather, all the radii
need to be equal to qualify for uniformity, and what you did here is add a
`topLeftHorizontalRadius == topLeftVerticalRadius` (and percent version) to
this check.

You also already improved the readability by using `topLeftHorizontalRadius`
everywhere.  It might be even better to extract this one to a new variable, so
it is even more clear that you're comparing all the other radii with the same
value.

Marked as reviewed by jhendrikx (Committer).

PR Review: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1465#pullrequestreview-2083861912
PR Review Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1465#discussion_r1617900002