https://github.com/eclipse/buildship/issues/658 is not that relevant
because it describes a problem in Gradle's integration with Eclipse, not
with Buildship, but it's reported on Buildship, so I don't think there's
much to resolve there except for alignment issues. It has since been solved
on Gradle's side. If you go to Preferences > Grade > Experimental features
> Enable module support, the described issue will be resolved (and maybe
even without it because I'm not sure these features are experimental
anymore - Gradle 7 enabled module support by default
https://docs.gradle.org/7.0/release-notes.html#promoted-features).