On Fri, 12 Jul 2024 14:54:28 GMT, Andy Goryachev <ango...@openjdk.org> wrote:

> Would it be possible to create a set of tests that verify _all_ the possible
> combinations of priorities and stylesheets (as well as
> Application/Scene/Parent/inline/code)?
>
> Also, do you think cssref.html should be updated to clarify the behavior in
> "Scene, Parent and SubScene Stylesheets" section?

@andy-goryachev-oracle
I've added a test for the specific fix I did.  Without my fix, cases 5 and 6
(`PROPERTY_OVERRIDES_USER_AGENT_VARIABLE_SET_IN_AUTHOR` and
`PROPERTY_OVERRIDES_USER_AGENT_VARIABLE_SET_INLINE`) fail. With my fix, they
pass.

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1503#issuecomment-2228355168