Hello,
I have a small intellij project which uses javafx through the pom.xml
(maven) file.
I'd like to create a runnable and independent jar file for it.
"Independent", means that I don't want my users to need to install javafx
sdk on their machine. I have tried using maven-shade-plugin, but when I try
to call the jar file it keeps outputting the error message "Error: JavaFX
runtime components are missing, and are required to run this application".

If you have any link with an example how this can be done, I'll be grateful
if you could share it.

Thanks,
Gidi