Hello all.

JavaFX adds its own shutdown hook. That gives many problems when it is
necessary to work with application,
when system is shutting down, for example, if user presses CTRL+C. The first
problem I described here -
https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8320923

Another problem is that after pressing CTRL+C JavaFX seems not to respond
anymore. For example I've
observed that if after that we try to do Platform.runLater(() -> myCode is
here), then myCode will never execute.
So, it is necessary to check in system, how it is shutting down, if it is. And
this problem creates other problems.

Before opening a feature request, I decided to ask JavaFX developers, if it
possible to disable JavaFX shutdown hook.
I mean, if there is no system property (something like
javafx.shutdownhook.disabled), it will be added, but if I want
to call Platform.exit() manually I want to be able to disable JavaFX shutdown
hook.

Best regards, Pavel