On Tue, 9 Jul 2024 09:06:58 GMT, Johan Vos <j...@openjdk.org> wrote:

>> A listener was added but never removed.
>> This patch removes the listener when the menu it links to is cleared. Fix
>> for https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8319779
>
> Johan Vos has updated the pull request incrementally with one additional
> commit since the last revision:
>
>   Allow scheduled runnables to be executed on the FX App Thread before
> checking for exceptions.

After integrating with the master, I am getting these errors in Eclipse:

Description     Resource        Location
The method createMenuBar() of type GlassSystemMenuShim should be tagged with
@Override since it actually overrides a superclass method
GlassSystemMenuShim.java        line 47
The method setMenus(List<MenuBase>) of type GlassSystemMenuShim should be
tagged with @Override since it actually overrides a superclass method
GlassSystemMenuShim.java        line 43
GlassSystemMenuShim cannot be resolved to a type        SystemMenuBarTest.java
line 217
GlassSystemMenuShim cannot be resolved to a type        SystemMenuBarTest.java
line 217
MenuBase cannot be resolved to a type   SystemMenuBarTest.java  line 216
MenuBase cannot be resolved to a type   SystemMenuBarTest.java  line 221
MenuBase cannot be resolved to a type   SystemMenuBarTest.java  line 222
The import com.sun.javafx.tk.quantum cannot be resolved SystemMenuBarTest.java
line 42
The type com.sun.javafx.menu.MenuBase is not accessible SystemMenuBarTest.java
line 28

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx/pull/1283#issuecomment-2251130945