On Thu, 24 Sep 2026 17:38:18 GMT, Michael Strauß <[email protected]> wrote:

> Hi all,
> 
> This pull request contains a backport of commit 
> [7c57232d](https://github.com/openjdk/jfx/commit/7c57232d629d6e54075a64d73eb2c017694c2d86)
>  from the [openjdk/jfx](https://git.openjdk.org/jfx) repository.
> 
> The commit being backported was authored by Michael Strauß on 24 Sep 2026 and 
> was reviewed by Martin Fox and Lukasz Kostyra.
> 
> Thanks!
> 
> ---------
> - [x] I confirm that I make this contribution in accordance with the [OpenJDK 
> Interim AI Policy](https://openjdk.org/legal/ai).

jfx27u backport approved.

My review uncovered two possible corner cases, both unlikely if they are even 
actual. At least the first is preexisting. A follow-up bug (against mainline) 
might or might not be in order (my guess is "not", but I'll leave that up to 
you).

1. If a window is destroyed before the first paint, the native brush will leak
2. Replacing the brush before the first paint would leak the previous brush -- 
this doesn't look possible with the current code, so it is just theoretical.

I have no concerns with the backport of this fix to jfx27u for 27.0.2.

-------------

PR Comment: https://git.openjdk.org/jfx27u/pull/19#issuecomment-5936158097

Reply via email to