Hey Rich,

the new examples will be in the next release, which will be v6.0, and
is scheduled to be released in February. Thanks for writing up that
blog post. Did you really get option 3 to work? When I tried it, it
failed because some of OpenLayers's dependencies do not use ES
modules.

Andreas.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlayers-dev/CAOiJ94iDnh68d7JzZzbP34MdLcukyMk9tBWgz03B1qrUB5mEOA%40mail.gmail.com.