Dear list,

I have two questions:

1. Circle CI fails for PR 9430 [1] but I don't see how the error is related to any changes from the pull request:

    npm ERR! path /home/circleci/repo/node_modules/ol-mapbox-style
    npm ERR! code EISGIT
    npm ERR! git /home/circleci/repo/node_modules/ol-mapbox-style:
        Appears to be a git repo or submodule.
    npm ERR! git     /home/circleci/repo/node_modules/ol-mapbox-style
    npm ERR! git Refusing to remove it. Update manually,
    npm ERR! git or move it out of the way first.

Maybe somebody has a hint?

2. Is there any chance that this pull request might be accepted? I know that 1600 added lines at once might take a while to review; I just want to know if there's an interest to have a IIIF Image API tile source in OpenLayers at all.

All the best,
Lutz

[1] https://github.com/openlayers/openlayers/pull/9430

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/openlayers-dev/f9774c75-ac97-8063-c464-0e94c7a7d1bd%40ub.uni-leipzig.de.