Title: FNV Hash
Author: Landon Curt Noll - http://www.isthe.com/chongo/
Source: http://www.isthe.com/chongo/tech/comp/fnv
License: CC BY 4.0 - https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/
Share - copy and redistribute the material in any medium or format
Adapt - remix, transform, and build upon the material for any purpose,
even commercially.
The licensor cannot revoke these freedoms as long as you follow the
license terms.
NOTE: This code was changed to use the 'CC BY 4.0' license by
permission of the author.

Would the project accept a patch that makes this change?

Thanks,

--
Dan Shearer
d...@shearer.org