On Mon, Dec 21, 2020 at 08:41:26PM -0800, Paul B. Henson wrote:
> Haven't heard anything on my pull request since my last update:
>
>       https://git.openldap.org/openldap/openldap/-/merge_requests/209
>
> Just wanted to touch base and see if there was anything else in need of
> fixing/changing with it.

Hi Paul,
Thanks so much for working on this and sorry haven't had much time to
give it a proper look yet. Will test a bit and review the load balancer
side properly in the new year. A brief look found only some formatting
(whitespace) inconsistencies so far.

Thanks again and wishing you nice holidays,

--
Ondřej Kuzník
Senior Software Engineer