Hello, Howard

I'm sorry that it took so long to respond but we needed to figure out how
we will arrange this.

So we are going to take a look at the back-sql tickets together with Eetu
next Friday and start working from there. At some point (probably at the
start of September) a third person will join us in the effort and I will
gradually move away from the back-sql stuff.

Best regards
  Aapo Romu
--- Aapo Romu
--- Software Architect