Hi
I'm trying to use LDAP to store the employees info and more, but I'm new
to LDAP and I'm having some problems...

I want to give all nodes write access to all children of this node, to the
entire subbranch. I'm reading slapd.conf "access control" part, but I
don't succeed. I've been looking for examples, but I've found none like
this... So now I'm not sure if it can be done...

The idea is, if the tree is like this:
       /AAA
    AA -AAB
  /
       /ABA
A - AB -ABB  ...

  \    /ACA
    AC -ACB

I want that AA can write to AAA, and AAB, and AAAA, and AAABCBA, etc.
AB can write to AB*.

This can be done with "access control" entries, in LDAP? If so, can you
give me any hint?

After that, I want that everyone can read its parent (AABA can read AAB,
but not AA). This can be done? Any hint?

Thanks in advance