Hi Piotr,

Here is my ldif file.

dn: cn=nsadmin
changetype: modify
userpassword: {SHA}R0f182La8UTJewHKUWIr2ltHPXc=
 and the command I used is:

[EMAIL PROTECTED] bin]# ./ldapmodify -x -v -f /main/backup/nsadmin.ldif
ldap_initialize( <DEFAULT> )
replace userpassword:
        {SHA}R0f182La8UTJewHKUWIr2ltHPXc=
modifying entry "cn=nsadmin"
modify complete
ldap_modify: Strong(er) authentication required (8)
        additional info: modifications require authentication

and I cannot still connect bind to ldap through credentials. It says invalid
credentials when I try to connect it through ldap browser.

Regards