Hi Sam,

we are using syncrepl mechanism, and we don't decide yet if the consumer
will point to a specific IP ( let's say half of consumer on multimaster1 and
the rest on multimaster 2) or pointing to Virtual IP of a RADWARE that is in
charge of balancing ( only failover not load balancing).

In any case, I have to implent or found a solution more general as possible,
in order to handle the two scenarios.

If you have any suggestion or something already implemented I will
appreciate your help.

Best Regards,
Andrea

--