I tried to put host="srvLDAP" but it still doesn't work

Actually the problem is configuring my APACHE server to make it considerate
theses certificate.
I know there is a ldap.conf in the openLDAP directory (on openLDAP server)
where to have to put :

TLS_CACERT      ./ssl2/cacert.cer
TLS_REQCERT     demand

but how can we specify it on apache server ?
Thanks