Hi

Sorry work in progress

This is the ldif file I see to try and add rwm for a ldap backed DB

dn: olcOverlay=rwm,olcDatabase={1}ldap,cn=config
changetype: add
objectClass: olcOverlayConfig
objectClass: olcRwmConfig
olcOverlay: rwm
olcRwmRewrite: rwm-rewriteEngine "on"
olcRwmMap: {1}objectClass group groupOfUniqueNames
olcRwmMap: {2}attribute member uniqueMember
olcRwmNormalizeMapped: FALSE

when i do a ldapsearch I still get group and member not groupOfUniqueName
nor uniqueMember