Hello,

I have tested with success the rev 55eddb0 on an RHEL 5.3 x86_64. I also copy a
small test file (starting from a copy of the 051) in order to check if the new
code correct the ITS#7822 "Segmentation fault while modifying olcDbMaxSize".
The test file (see attachment) succeed like this :

# ./run -b mdb test065-config-update
Cleaning up test run directory leftover from previous run.
Running ./scripts/test065-config-update for mdb...
running defines.sh
Running slapadd to build slapd database...
Starting slapd on TCP/IP port 9011...
Check the olcDbMaxSize
dn: olcDatabase={1}mdb,cn=config
olcDbMaxSize: 10485760

Dynamically updating the olcDbMaxSize

Re-check the olcDbMaxSize
dn: olcDatabase={1}mdb,cn=config
olcDbMaxSize: 123456789

While if i run the same test on release 2.4.39 and older it fail with a seg
fault. I'm not sure that this is a good test for future release of openldap but
if you agree, the ITS#7822 could be closed if release 2.4.40 of openldap has
the same behavior :-).

Thanks a lot,
Regards,

--