What is the current OLC way to replace the nis schema with the
rfc2307bis schema?

There are hacks published, but I couldn't find a document that takes
advantage of OLC, removes the nis schema, and installs the rfc2307bis
schema. It feels like something that I would do often enough that I
would want to be able to do it one ldapmodify operation.

There is a problem. There wasn't delete support in OLC 2.4 2012 in http
://www.openldap.org/lists/openldap-technical/201204/msg00245.html.

OLC does support delete in 2.5 as of 2013 https://www.slideshare.net/ld
apcon/whats-new-in-openldap.

Since that has been established, what is the least hacky way to replace
 the nis schema with the rfc2307bis schema in 2.4?