Dear Quanah,

Thanks a lot for your quick response.

Could you please guide me how can i grant administrative access via ACLs.

Thanks,

Tayyab Saeed

On 9/4/2020 6:41 PM, Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:

--On Friday, September 4, 2020 5:00 PM +0500 Tayyab Saeed <tayyab.sa...@nds.com.pk> wrote:

Dear LDAP guys / Quanah,

I want to create another LDAP administrative account with same or limited
privileges.

Kindly guide me or share any link which help to achieve the above goal.

Create an ldap group that contains the DNs of the users who should have administrative access as members, and then give that ldap group the administrative access via acls.  I'd suggest using groupOfNames as the objectClass for the ldap group.

Regards,
Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount