--On Thursday, April 15, 2021 12:19 AM +0000 Leonardo Lopes <leona...@cefetmg.br> wrote:

Thank you again, Quanah

Ok, well, that's bizarre.  The issue with the accesslog DB still exists
too  though. :)  I would guess that that's the database that got
resized.  Guess  the next question is, where did they get a program
that's illegally  accessing the slapd database and attempting to resize
it.
Maybe I got this correctly, but besides the use of mdb as backend and,
maybe the accesslog overlay, my setup is quite ordinary. Speaking in
accesslog, I have logpurge 00+00:10 00+00:10, which I think is a little
too often. However, the problem occurs in such a way that is well time
spaced. It's trully bizarre.

You seem to fail to comprehend that you have *TWO* entirely separate MDB databses defined in your configuration. You set the maxsize on one of them, you did not set the max size on the other. That's why <something> is attempting to resize your database. You'll have to track down what's attempting to do that resize, because it's not OpenLDAP. But the thing you really need to do is fix your configuration so both databases have a maxsize configured.

Regards,
Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount