--On Friday, July 16, 2021 12:01 PM +0000 j.vandevi...@gmail.com wrote:

Hello,

Apologies for my bad English, it's not my native langage

I'm toying with openldap 2.5.5 and the dynlist overlay to replace the
memberof overlay (since it's the recommanded way to manage the memberof
attribute in a replicate environnement).

If you are already using static groups, you can use dynlist to populate memberOf based off of static groups instead. That configuration looks something like:

dynlist-attrset groupOfURLs memberURL member+memberOf@groupOfNames

You may also want to look at the test suite configurations for dynlist.

Regards,
Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount