--On Tuesday, August 24, 2021 10:47 AM +0200 Saša-Stjepan Bakša <ssba...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Quanah,

Long time has passed since our last conversation. :-)

Thank you for your info. I was looking around your site and didn't find
this repo.
Are those commercial release packages or public?

Yes. :)

It's our replacement for Symas OpenLDAP for Linux and Symas OpenLDAP for Gold. They are free to use and optional support contracts are available. We're currently working on an official announcement to post, but thought I'd point you at them since they're ready from the technical perspective.

--Quanah

--

Quanah Gibson-Mount
Product Architect