Am 22.12.21 um 13:01 schrieb Dieter Klünter:
>  You probabely missed the header files, check /usr/include/gssapi/
>  and /usr/include/krb5/
>  and probabely some more.
>  and check the libraries in /usr/lib64/sasl2/

I installed libkrb5-dev krb5-multidev libsasl2-dev

I found:
root@ldap25-p02:/opt# ls /usr/include/gssapi/
gssapi_ext.h  gssapi_generic.h  gssapi.h  gssapi_krb5.h  mechglue.h

root@ldap25-p02:/opt# ls /usr/include/krb5/
ccselect_plugin.h  certauth_plugin.h  clpreauth_plugin.h
hostrealm_plugin.h  kadm5_auth_plugin.h  kadm5_hook_plugin.h
kdcpolicy_plugin.h  kdcpreauth_plugin.h  krb5.h  localauth_plugin.h
locate_plugin.h  plugin.h  preauth_plugin.h  pwqual_plugin.h

root@ldap25-p02:/opt# ls /usr/include/sasl/
hmac-md5.h  md5global.h  md5.h  prop.h  sasl.h  saslplug.h  saslutil.h

Recompiled openldap and now I finaly got:

root@ldap25-p02:/opt# ldapsearch -x -H ldapi:/// -b "" -LLL -s base
supportedSASLMechanisms
dn:
supportedSASLMechanisms: GS2-IAKERB
supportedSASLMechanisms: GS2-KRB5
supportedSASLMechanisms: SCRAM-SHA-1
supportedSASLMechanisms: SCRAM-SHA-256
supportedSASLMechanisms: GSS-SPNEGO
supportedSASLMechanisms: GSSAPI
supportedSASLMechanisms: DIGEST-MD5
supportedSASLMechanisms: EXTERNAL
supportedSASLMechanisms: NTLM
supportedSASLMechanisms: CRAM-MD5
supportedSASLMechanisms: LOGIN
supportedSASLMechanisms: PLAIN

But still GSSAPI is not showing up on my hosts with the symas-packages
installed.

I checked the installed sasl2 and krb5 packages of the self compiled
system and the system with the symas packages. The lists of the packages
are identically.