Hi Ondřej,

I know, that I can put more then one uri to the "provider"-entry of syncrepl. The questions comes up wile installing and testing lloadd. So it not a special lloadd-thing. In general I would like to know if I could use the SRV-records. That would make changing an OpenLDAP-Server (and it's DNS-name) easy. I only need to change the SRV-record and don't have to modify each ldap-server. Like in sssd and kerberos.

Stefan