Then create the folder /usr/local/etc/slapd.d first and THEN do the slapadd

Am 05.04.23 um 08:48 schrieb cxb2000...@gmail.com:
Hi all,

I am new to OpenLDAP, recently I am following the official quick-start guide
and finished the installation part.

However when configuring the database which is step 9 in the guide
su root -c /usr/local/sbin/slapadd -n 0 -F /usr/local/etc/slapd.d -l
/usr/local/etc/openldap/slapd.ldif

I got the error:
slapadd: bad configuration directory!

I look into the folder /usr/local/etc/, I don't see any slapd.d.

Even I saw some discussion say that it located at /etc/openldap/. I can't see
any either.

Please help me out. Thank you very much.