Am 21.09.23 um 19:13 schrieb Stefan Kania:
Thank you, now it's working. Would be nice if it documented somewhere, maybe the manpage :-)

^.^ found it in the Manpage, it's late :-)

Am 21.09.23 um 18:08 schrieb Howard Chu:
Stefan Kania wrote:
Hi all,

I like to change the certificate and the key for autoca, but I can't find any description how to do it. I tried the following LDIF:

The LDAP PKI schema uses DER values, not PEM.

---------------
dn: dc=example,dc=net
changetype: modify
replace: cACertificate;binary
cACertificate;binary:< file:///root/mycert/cacert.pem
-
replace: cAPrivateKey;binary
cAPrivateKey;binary:< file:///root/mycert/cakey.pem
---------------
I got:
---------------
root@ldap-r01:~# ldapmodify -Y external -H ldapi:/// -f change-cert.ldif
SASL/EXTERNAL authentication started
SASL username: gidNumber=0+uidNumber=0,cn=peercred,cn=external,cn=auth
SASL SSF: 0
modifying entry "dc=example,dc=net"
ldap_modify: Invalid syntax (21)
         additional info: cACertificate;binary: value #0 invalid per syntax
So what is the right way to change the certificate and the key?

Thank's

Stefan

--
Stefan Kania