Hi there,

Two years ago I sent an announcement mentioning that the OpenLDAP 2.5.x
series was accepted for a Micro Release Exception in Ubuntu Jammy
(20.04).  This meant that I'd be able to release any updates to the
2.5.x series on Jammy, which I have been doing since then.

We are now getting ready to work on the next Ubuntu LTS release, which
will come out next April.  I seem to remember upstream discussions
mentioning that the next OpenLDAP LTS release would likely be the 2.7.x
series, but I don't remember seeing anything else about it.  Are there
any plans to start working on the OpenLDAP LTS major series?

Thanks a lot,

--
Sergio
GPG key ID: E92F D0B3 6B14 F1F4 D8E0  EB2F 106D A1C8 C3CB BF14