Am 05.10.23 um 07:02 schrieb Howard Chu:
Stefan Kania wrote:
Hi to all,

I have autoca running with my own CA. And I can create certificates and keys
for users and hosts. But now I would like to use the certificate and key for
radius
802.1x authentication so I need to export the certificate and the key. I know
how to convert a DER certificate to a pem certificate. But before I can convert
the key and the certificate I need to export it. So how can I do that?

Read tests/scripts/test066-autoca for examples of how to do that.

Does anyone has an answer for an non developer WITHOUT compiling the software. I'm not a developer and I use the packages to install OpenLDAP and the tests are only running on self compiled versions. The answer of a question should NEVER be "read the source code" "or "compile it your self" The answer should be part of the documentation