Hi Alejandro,

There is a long list of considerations/preparation needed when running
OpenLDAP in a container setup (we use Nomad). From memory:
- use the HA proxy protocol, now supported in 2.5/2.6 so you see client IP's
- DB persistence: make sure each container always has the same db files.
- Sync cookies: make sure the containers sync from the same node each time.
- Backups? (We use netapp mounts)
- Logging? (I bundle rsyslogd in the container that handles queueing
and fwd files to remote rsyslog through TCP).
- Support for operations like provisioning, indexing and debugging.

Furthermore, I would separate the clusters in a simple replica only
one (ro), and the one that is provisioned (rw).

C.