Hi Quanah,

no - we always replicate partly and not the entire db.

Meanwhile I have achived to have a fully functional (partly) replication from
2.6.2-3 to 2.4.44 up and running reliable which
can also be activated and deactivated.

The difference is mainly that the 2.4.44 Instance is operated on an RHEL 7.x
and not on Solaris.

For still unknown reasons the 2.4.57.0.1 on Solaris behaves very different to
the Rhel Instances.
E.g. I tried to use the manager for replication to avoid permission issues,
etc, etc etc

Meanwhile we have found a non - technical workaround to just skip the solaris
scenario - this means that we can close this topic.

Thanks you guys (also Stefan) for the support an your time !

Best regards,
micha