Dears,

I'm running openldap 2.5.16 in which I'm using lastbind feature included in
source.
To enable it, I read that 2 attributs should be inserted in DB config file
side, in which I added :

olcLastBind: TRUE
olcLastBindPrecision: 3600

But it seems that olcLastBindPrecision isn't supported because when I did a
slapcat of the configuration of the ldap instance in which both are added, I
get following error message :

UNKNOWN attributeDescription "OLCLASTBINDPRECISION" inserted.

I removed it from my configuration and restarted the slapd then I discovered
that attribut "pwdLastSuccess" is well updated but I don't know with which
precision (default ??).

So, my question is why this parameter isn't supported ? Is there something
else to enable ?

Thx in advance,
Jean-Luc.